A Wide Variety of Diagnostic Tools
At E.U. Autoworks in Stillwater, Minnesota, we care about your valuable investment. We have a full range of dealer level diagnostics equipment to assist us in solving your issue in a timely manner. Below are some of the systems we use.
If the vehicle you want repaired is one with a “mechanical mind” we understand those best of all and can perform proper diagnosis without a computer. This is becoming a lost art, where modern technicians are no longer mechanics and therefore are blind without a computer.
However, if your vehicle in need has many computers then we are equipped to handle that as well. Modern cars are prone to throwing incorrect codes, even with all the computation they are capable of. We will do our best to vet the information coming out to avoid faulty diagnosis.
- Diagnostic Hardware
- Bosch E
- DSC01780 Lucas
- Multiport Fuel Injection (MFI)
- Vehicle Control Module (VCM) IDS Jaguar Land Rover (JLR)
- Mercedes Werkstatt Informations System (WIS)
- Mercedes Star Diagnostic System
- ALLDATA (Euro Set)
- Mitchell OD5 (Euro Set)
- Autodata (British)
- VAG-COM (VCDS-VW / Audi Group)
- INPA (BMW / MINI)
- Vivid WorkshopDATA (British)
- BMW Diagnostics (Pre-OBD2 20 Pin Data Link – 2011)
- Star Diagnostics (Pre-OBD2 Both 12 and 32 Pin Data Link – 2013)
- Fiat KM Calibration (Italian)
- Alfa Romeo
- IAW ECU Scan (Italian – Pre 1998)
- Alfa Romeo
- Volvo FCR
*Please take note that keys and theft deterrent system coding are done only by the dealer. We do not posses the necessary equipment to code systems for legal reasons.
Updates on Our Services
We have reached a new milestone in diagnosing a number of Porsche and Mercedes vehicles. We have invested in new hardware required to read the controller area networks (CAN) and Fiber-optic communications networks that these vehicles use.